Have a look at this review of Ci Gusta!, Madhapur on @Zomato — http://zoma.to/review/5838811
1. Dumb charades become a part of your daily life. #TryingToBrushTeeth
2. Privacy is like Big Foot – everyone’s heard of it but no one knows if it really exists.
Corollary – there’s a better chance of Big Foot’s existence.
3. You don’t have the concept of morning, noon or night. It’s always one of Child Asleep, Child Awake or Time for Child’s meal/snack/drink. For about 25 odd years.
4. You have no problems talking about poop and pee at the dining table. You also forget that it’s not the same for other people.
5. A trip to the spa without the kid is like a vacation to some exotic place abroad. Like Rome. Or Paris.
6. The amount of stuff you pack for travel is inversely proportional to the age of the child.
7. You hum lines from Dr.Seuss.
8. The sentences that come out your mouth get more bizarre by the day –
“Don’t bite the orange monkey.”
“Stop licking Amma.”
“No, Amma is not the Poopy-pants. You are.”
9. You’re now an expert in sleeping with half your body hanging off the bed because someone has been rolling around, kicking you all night.
10. You rediscover the amazing and beautiful things in life. Like bubbles. Shadow play. Sand. Splashing in water. Swings and see-saws. Walking with a wee little hand holding your finger. Aeroplanes in the sky. Sparrows on the balcony. Flowers. Balloons. And bubble wrap.