1. I tried to squeeze face cream back into it’s tube this morning. I seriously don’t know what I was thinking.
2. There’s a wind chime (with Mickey Mouse, for cryin’ out loud) tied to the ceiling in my workplace. FYI, the room is completely air-conditioned, with only one main exit, one fire exit and no windows (or if you’re feeling exceptionally d’uh this morning, I mean to say that there is absolutely no wind or breeze or anything of that sort which would make the wind chime move). I want to be there when the chime chimes!
3. If you’re wondering how I tried to squeeze the face cream back in: stop it! We all have our moments. And if you know me personally, you’re forbidden to ask me about this.
4. I spent a good (no pun intended) 20 minutes this morning watching an exclusive interview with Jade Goody. Seems one of her aims is to scale the highest peak in the world and she couldn’t remember what it was called. She also thinks Mona Lisa was painted by a guy called Pistachio. O for the love of God!!!
5. If you read the above and don’t know who Jade Goody is, you’ve spent enough time in the jungle, catch the next flight back to civilization.
6. Shahrukh is awesome with the new KBC. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that he is not trying to be an Amitabh. Although, I did wish he was not one of those typical north indians who think all south indians live on idli sambhar. FYI, we’re also famous for Hyderabadi Biryani, Chettinad Chicken, Bisibela bath and Kappa-Meen Curry, not to mention the hazaar types of desserts and sweets. Just FYI.
7. Shahrukh cannot speak Telugu even if his life depended on it. Throwing together a couple of words ending with ‘ndu’ and ‘lu’ does not constitute Telugu. Even if you’re Shahrukh.
8. I tried answering one of those viewer questions – the SMS didn’t go through and I was too lazy to pick up the landline phone and try calling! So, that’s one genius who lost her chance to be on the show. Unfair life. And stupid phones!
9. I watched BBC for a while. Reminded me how news channels should be. What they do on the Indian News channels these days is nothing short of a circus.
10. Municipal elections are happening in Bombay, it seems. You would think the entire planet revolves around Bombay and not the sun. And only Bombay has a municipal corporation and only they have elections.