Idea Source: From one of the interesting pages on Yahoo 360.
Very simple – google for your name, like “priya is” (including the quotes) and write down the first 10 results as it is. This is what I got –
(Notes in () are by yours truly)
1. Priya is a seasoned, award winning reporter, producer and host. (Yeah, I got awards!)
2. Priya is configured for each. (each what, may I ask?!!)
3. Priya is eligible for her refund of 10 question points, but not until she locks her query. (refund, as in money? cool)
4. Priya is unenthusiastic; Raj reminds her they have no other choice. (Raj?)
5. Priya is the premier warehouse management system in use today. (**stumped**)
6. Priya is the sister of four brutal elder brothers. (for the record, me has just one younger bro and he’s a genuine darling)
7. Priya is a 13 year old girl who lives in Roshan Colony in Karachi. (I’m only 13! Yippie!!)
8. Priya is a secret. (Tell me about it!)
9. Priya is now known as Moksha Yoga Center. (No comments, really.)
10. Priya is a Client-Server real-time perpetual inventory and warehouse. (And what in the world is that supposed to mean!!)
Ah well..what’s in a name they say!
Thanks to whoever had this ‘brilliant’ idea – got some much needed laughs! 😀